1. hi-hat is mounted on a stand, it gives more realistic feel when you playing. There is a little latency sometimes when using hi-hat pedal, but it doesn't affect timing. (hi-hat stand is not included).
2. The new bigger snare pad is awesome! it gives a more realistic feeling.
3. New improved bass drum pad, doesn't wobble when you are playing with a double bass pedal, doublebass pedal fits nicely!
4. The additional cymbal was a big YES from me.
5. The drum module is one of the best I had the chance to use. The additional Bluetooth feature is pretty useful when you want to play alongside your favorite tracks. Importing your own samples is easy. recording is easy, ways of doing that - MIDI cables, MIDI via Bluetooth(if you are apple user), MIDI via USB, 6.2 jack Mono, and Stereo.
6. This e-drum set is really compactible, not big, fits nicely in the small room, doesn't take too much space when packed.
the cymbal pols were different from the picture, without top adjustable metal part.
Overall, I would strongly suggest buying this e-drum set for everyone who wants to practice and cannot use acoustic drums in the place of living or who wants to record drums quickly and easily without too much of hassle.