- mostly in solo gigs in restaurants, small birthday parties, wedding background and ceremony music. This is also main reason I bought this amp for acoustic guitar with loop pedal and voice.
- for few small gigs with band where we didn't have PA - we used amp as vocal amp with two mics for solo and back vocals. For this reason amp was really Ok for lets say large living room parties, not bigger. I wasn't sure about such solution at first, but amp performed really great and from time to time it can be used in such way, but of course cant be compared to decent PA system.
- Sound is really good quality for instrumental use and Ok quality for vocal use - I mean not super great, but Ok for solution if you want instrument and voice from one device. If you want superb vocal quality, purchase PA.
- Handle is really poor. It breaks down so quickly. It broke down to my amp and to some 6 others, I've seen so far. Marshal could work on this, come on guys, it's not rocket science to build decent handle :)
- Weight. It's not very heavy, but quite heavy if you have to carry it for few blocks. Basically, if you own this device, you'll have to have car, to carry it to gig. On the other hand, to deliver at least Ok sound you need some kilos.
- for me chorus function is rubbish, really unbearable to hear, sounds terrible. Reverb on the other hand is quite nice, I use it all the time.
- feedback control doesn't work. This amp has this feature, but It just doesn't help if you have feedback problems, so dont count on it when purchasing.
Overall - I would recommend this to my friend, but with comment to check out Fender fishman amps or HK audio products, or consider small PA solution - small mixing desk with one compact speaker.